Friday, February 15, 2008

Mission Accomplished

We have been tracking our dossier, and it is in Ethiopia!! In the mail yesterday we received a letter from AW with copies of the federal authentication. It was so cool to see Condaleeza Rice's signature on the copies; although my husband's only comment was that her handwriting is too messy. We are now in the big wait of receiving our referral. The AW website says we will wait 3-6 months for this. My friend Kristin says that my feet look swollen and that I need to buy more "pregnancy" outfits... I like the way she thinks!!

9 comments:

Ron and Kellie Pellizzari said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad your dossier landed safely!! I'll be praying for a speedy referral for you!
Kellie
AWAA

vinceandalisa said...

Yeah!!!! We're hot on your tail!!
:) Alisa

Mrs. V. said...

Yeah! I can see that expectant mom glow on your face:) I agree with Kristen, are you registered at Target yet??? Let Brady loose with the scanner...he'll love it!

kristin said...

YAY! This is such cool news!

Zack & Rebecca Caldwell said...

Great, great, news!!!!

Gibson Family said...

Girl, your "pregnancy" outfit on Saturday was amazing...the boots rocked!!!! You are the cutest preggy I've seen in a long time :) LOL

I'm so thankful to have you in my life...we LOVE you guys. I still can't believe your hubby is my son's favorite teacher!!! God is sooo good!
Kari

Cindy Foote said...

HOORAY!!!! That's got to be the greatest feeling - well, second to a referral phone call.... but that's coming!!!!!!!!!

cindy foote (awaa)

Apryl said...

I'm a bit late on my congrats, but better late than never! Congratulations on the beginning of 'the wait'. I pray it passes quickly for all of you who have recently sent your dossiers!
apryl
awaa

Carpenters said...

I too am quite late in my congratulations, but I wanted to add my well wishes too. For me, it was such a relief to know that our dossier was out of our hands and now all we had to do was wait. Congratulations on your mission accomplished.

With Love,
Penelope