Monday, July 20, 2009

July






Why does the summer always go by so quickly? That is something that is commonly heard in the circles I run with, and as much as hate to talk about it, summer always does go by too quickly. We have had a blessed one, that is for sure. As to be expected, K Kauai was a blast. Rae was quite the hit, and I felt like I was with a celebrity as everyone was very much drawn to her infectious bubbly personality. Besides our week at Kauai, we have thoroughly been enjoying the carefree days of summer... picking berries, going on hikes, playing in sprinklers, building a tree house, a little home decorating here and there, and laying by the pool. School starts one month from today and I am looking forward to packing in as much "carefreeness" in as possible. We are going on a few more hikes, visiting with friends (our travel buddies to ET, the Whitakers, come next week), pool time, and for me, a visit to my bestie, Jamie Jo, in CO. I hope you all are enjoying your summers too!

No comments: